Sunday 5 August 2012

Bravo Butterfield 8!

[caption id="attachment_389" align="aligncenter" width="580"] Wheels & Dollbaby Butterfield 8 Collection[/caption]

Wheels & Dollbaby launched their latest collection, Butterfield 8 which designer Melanie Greensmith's inspiration was drawn from the Betty Elizabeth Taylor movie of the same name.

 

[caption id="attachment_432" align="aligncenter" width="500"] Katy Perry in Wheels & Dollbaby[/caption]

 

It was only launched on Wednesday but already Katy Perry has been snapped in my beautiful hometown of Sydney wearing a chinoiserie print Butterfield 8 sweater - that's hot!

Without a doubt this it is one of the best Wheels & Dollbaby collections and several of the garments are right up there with the likes of my personal favourite Skull Print Dress (that I wore to my engagement party) and the demure yet über sexy Marie Antoinette Dress.

The Dita Cardigan has been remade for this collection in a gorgeous powder blue and I think that will be one of my next purchases... Hubby, where is your Amex???

Get your fashion fix right here at Wheels & Dollbaby.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely love all of the hard work that you have put into keeping this
    blog available for your followers. I really hope this is
    around for a very long while.

    ReplyDelete